Time To Bring Your Email Into The 21st Century And Here’s How
Mobilizing the email is probably one of the hardest things to do. It is essential when it comes to bringing your business into the 21st century, even the 22nd century. When it comes to performing SEO Services and mobilizing your business everything has to be considered. Below you will find about 6 easy tips to keep in your side pocket. These tips are for your email alone, though you could probably translate them to other things too.
1) Time to slim down. In other words, it’s diet time. Most email HTML have a standard 600 pixels. If you are using your phone, this is going to be too big. Please do yourself a favor and minimize it all. This way your phone can pick up everything. This will also reduce the amount of emails you get in your inbox. What do I mean? Well, this is a good time to go through your email box. Get rid of those contacts you are no longer using. This will cut down on 20% of your email correspondence.
2) Get rid of the CSS tags please. Go back to the standard HTML. Your images need something special too. It’s time to use the ALT tagging. Why should you do this? It’s simple. Some of you email contacts will not download the images when they get them in their inbox. There are some times when I don’t do this. This is why you have to use the ALT tags. This way the image is clean and clear. You know how people are. Most do not want to have to put out the extra work to get something done. This goes for emailing too. Use tags that make the imaging highly visible right away.
3) Now, let’s talk about your from line. This is the line where your name is seen. This needs to be as visible as possible. It also needs to be clean and professional. Don’t use some generic name or department address to get in touch with people. If you do, most will not take you seriously at all. This goes for any business out there. You’d be surprised at how many professional companies still use a generic name and address to get in touch with people, especially on the mobile devices. This will not bode well for business. Please be conscious of the image you are putting out there to people. If you want people to take your seriously, you have to act serious and authoritative.
4) If there is a call-to-action detail going on, there are two things you have to keep in mind. Number one, your detail has to be large enough to make an impression, especially on those mobile devices. In other words, it can’t be so small that users have to maximize it on their phone. This will defeat the purpose and your intentions.
Number two, there have to be some sort of offer with the action. No one is going to take your call-to-action to heart, just because you tell them to. There has to be some reason or gimmick behind it. That gimmick has to be all your own. I can’t tell you what to do. No one can tell you what to do with this. Find some offer that works with your call-to-action and use it. Work it, but don’t overuse it. There is such a thing as overkill. Overkill will spell disaster to anyone’s business.
5) Let’s finish up this content by talking about landing pages. This is a topic that rarely gets the coverage it needs to. Your landing pages is your audience’s go-to page for your business. This is the page that you use to direct promotions and call-to-actions. It’s also used for product displays and other business stuff. It has to look clean and clear. It has to look ten times better than it does on a normal computer browser. You know how good that stuff looks? It has to be like that or better.
This is why it’s important to promote a good landing page. If your landing pages is a remote business pages, something that no one goes to, this is not going to work out.
6) This is your part two for the landing page’s topic. Please make sure your landing page(s) is not attached to any spam. This is why I say to stay away from the remote business pages. You might think these pages are up for bid or for sale. Most of them are not. Most of these pages have been abandoned due to their spam and low-quality production values. This is where spam likes to hide out. Be weary of this.
If you want a secure landing page, please choose something else. Go for a page that gets lots of business. You might assume that pages like this can’t deal with any more business. This is not true. The reason these pages get so much business is due to their high quality. If you attach yourself to these pages, your business will increase. This also goes for mobile sales, seeing as how most of us do business on our mobile devices.
If you need a complete list of high-quality landing pages, you can do a Google search for this. There are plenty of pages to pick from. Just use your good judgement. If it seems suspicious, than it probably is.
Make sure your landing page is in business to make business good for you.